- Healthy and Age-Related Diet of the Group and Healthy Sample MenusThis topic
- Hygiene and Sanitation
- Customer Relations Management (CRM)
- Contact with Guest and Body Language
- Sales, Marketing, Promotion and Advertising
- Rural Tourism Activities and Leisure /Hobby Activities
- PILOT TEST - QUESTIONNAIRE FOR THE PARTICIPANTS
WHAT IS “SILVER TRAVELLERS”?
Through the development of mobile learning and professionals' key skills learning material relevant to the labour market and by considering the usage of European Instruments (ECVET/ECTS), the SILVER TRAVELLERS Erasmus+ project aims at closing an existing gap in the provision of modern technology learning in the European rural tourism sector, by also addressing new market segmentation challenges.
We believe that the tourism sector needs improvement based on new educational approaches and instruments that the SILVER TRAVELLERS project wants to provide, in order to upgrade respective customer services offered.
Our target audience is composed by educators in this field, who need to work with new technology solutions in their training; as to by rural tourism enterprises and their staff, aiming at better attracting and serving new customer segments, the Silver Travellers.